GUESS WHAT GREETED ME AT MY FRONT DOOR ON APRIL FOOL'S MORNING???
Yes! That IS what it looks like!
A REAL LIVE GOAT!
Megan Morris had the April Fool's bug going strong that day. She thought I needed another "Kid" to take care of. Well, it took some taking care of, all right.
She had Spencer plant it inbetween my screen and door at 5:30 that morning. We found it at about 8:00. The poor thing had been squished there, in the freezing cold, for over 2 hours! (Notice the Snow!)
The paper towels???? Yes indeed, to wipe up the PEE!
The garbage can????? Yes again, to scoop up the POOP!
When she got her own 'tail' over there to fetch the dumb thing, I told her that I don't get mad, I just get even. She laughed and told me I would have to wait until next year. I laughed right back and said "Honey, for me, April Fool's is every day of the year now!"
I did get one jab in close to midnight that night. I waited up so I could call her right before April Fool's Day 2009 officially ended and then I gave her a cheerful telephone greeting.
Love Ya Meg!


